Grade 8 2022 Scholarship Applications
Grade 8 2022 Scholarships only open on 1 February 2021. We only accept scholarship applications for Grade 8 pupils annually in the month of February (applications must be made in their Grade 7 year).
Should you be applying for a Grade 8 scholarship at Thomas More College, we insist that the following criteria are met:
- 70% Aggregate or above (Grade 6 Year End Report will be required on application)
- District trials selection &/or District, Provincial or National representation in one or more of the following sporting codes: Cricket, Hockey, Netball, Soccer, Swimming & Water Polo.
- Due to Covid-19 cancelling most sport, we request that your Principal/Head write a reference letter regarding your sporting abilities in the above-mentioned sports codes.
- Grade 8 2022 Scholarship applications will open on 1 February 2021 – online only.
- Scholarship applications can only be made online via the online form which will open on 1 February 2021.
- Applications received in hard copy/or before 1 February 2021 will not be considered.
- Please do not submit your application via email.
- Please do not submit Scholarship applications via the General Admissions Application process.
- Scholarship applications do not attract the general R500 application fee.
- Should the applicant be unsuccessful in their application, but would like to continue with the general application process, only then will the R500 fee be applied and a general application need to be completed – please do not complete this step unless advised.